Animation/Template

Monday, February 11, 2013

5-3-1=9

My son Braedy turned 5 on Friday.  His party was Saturday.  We were getting ready on Friday for it and Braedy brought me his candles and asked me to take a photo. I did. This is that photo.  These are his 1st, 3rd and 5th birthday candles. The 5th had not been lit yet at the time.  You can see baby teeth marks in his 1st candle which is uber adorable. ♥ His 2nd is packed away and he didn't have a 4th. But I was staring at this wondering why these numbers are like speaking to me. They seemed so familiar and just kept screaming at me to notice something.  And it hit me.
Braedy turned 5 on Friday. Jonah would be 3 this April. Miloh would be 1 this March.
5-3-1.
Finally it made sense and I cried.  It was unbelievable how this had happened.  For Braedy to bring them ALL to me in the first place, to ask me to take a photo of them? Just odd.  But SO right.
Then on Saturday, as I stared at this again marveling at it's beauty, I realized another thing.  If you add them, they equal 9. Nathaniel would be 9 in August. My babies were shining through their brother, there is no doubt about it.  I am grateful for these signs, when they do occur.  Letting me know my children are near.

1 comment:

{tickers}

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers