Animation/Template

Sunday, February 24, 2013

For Your Tears

I received this beautiful handkerchief in the mail a few weeks ago, but only recently had time to take a photo of it.  It is so precious and sweet.  To be honest, I am afraid to cry on it.  For now, I tucked it away in Miloh's box, but I think I may take it out in the future and put it in my purse because often I cry and sadly, I never have a tissue or anything and this would be so meaningful.  If you would like one or think a newly bereaved friend would like one, please visit this wonderful blog.  http://wwwforyourtears.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

{tickers}

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers