Animation/Template

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Visit From An Angel

This is my 4 year old son Braedy.  He will be 5 on February 8 <3 We were taking photos and being uber silly on Saturday.  Last night I began to go through my SD card.  Low and behold, I find this.  My silly boy was jumping off the ottoman onto the rug and spinning around and dancing, pretty much being a goofball.  Well, someone we love very much paid us a visit.  In the green heart is an orb.  I believe in orbs.  I believe with every fiber of my being they are spirits of our angels.  I have seen them so far in 2 photos I believe.  The first time was when my brother Zach was hanging out with Braedy before he was leaving to the Navy.  The second time was at a birthday party for my niece, she was turning 1 year old.  And now this is the third time.  While I guess I cannot be sure which angel of mine is visiting us, I am going to assume it is Miloh.  I never really looked in photos before for orbs and then I never really talked of Jonah or Nathaniel much before either.  And then after I lost Miloh, I have seen them.  It will be a great gift if all three came to visit us.  They know they are always welcome.  We share a home.  Heaven is on Earth and Earth is in Heaven. At least, I believe that any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{tickers}

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers