Animation/Template

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Welcome Newcomers!

I had to start a new blog because of some people harassing me.  Just lovely huh?  Any hoo, I am so excited about redoing it because I am getting ready to re-open a page I once started and I want this blog to sort of go with that.  I am so excited for the things I want to do for other child loss/baby loss parents.  I have ideas pouring out of my brain it is crazy.  It has now been 15 months since I lost my son Miloh due to anencephaly.  I will be posting his story and details soon.  I miss him so much.  I found myself panicked yesterday evening out of no where. I just cannot believe it is 2013 and he was born in 2011.  I feel like I am leaving him behind somehow.  Not sure why I felt this way exactly.  It came life a wave like grief normally does.

I plan on using this blog for many purposes.  To remember children in heaven, to remember my own children in heaven, to express my feelings and emotions I endure daily, to share my son here on earth, and to hopefully help others and make a difference.  I am excited to do this. I have so much to share. I have endured a lot of pain and sadness over the course of my life. But of course mixed in with happy life changing moments and wonderful experiences. My life was given to me and me only. I have to live to it, and only I can live it in a way that is best for me. Much love & thank you for reading my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{tickers}

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers