Animation/Template

Monday, January 28, 2013

Movie Recommendations

So I watched two new movies recently.  Well, new to me.  I highly recommend them.  The first one is called Everybody's Fine and it came out in 2009.  It is heart-warming and sad.  The dedication and love of a father whose wife has passed on, is now the only one left to check up on his grown children.  This is available on Netflix.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780511/

The other movie is beyond hilarious.  It's called Since You've Been Gone.  It is a 10-year high school reunion in Chicago and it focus on many characters and how life has changed for them.  It has so many cameos and being since it was made when I was just a kid (in 1998), I missed it until now.  There are SO many funny parts, and there is some sadness, but it is a great movie to watch because we all grow so much in just 10 short years.  After watching it though, I can't wait for my reunion.  3 more years.  Well, any way.  I found this on Hulu.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120135/

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the movie Everybody's Fine but I haven't seen the other one. I will have to get that from Netflix.

    ReplyDelete

{tickers}

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers