Animation/Template

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Light The Night With Love

One of many beautiful photos taken on the evening of September 15.

A lantern release was organized by two beautiful ladies, one of whom I am friends with, her name is Amanda Hoyt and then by Small Bird Studios owner Franchesca Cox.  The release was held on September 15, 2012 in Houston, Texas.  They released lanterns in memory of babies & children who have all gone to heaven.  It was a magical day. I could not be there as I live in Hermiston, Oregon, but my babies were honored at this event. They plan to do this again next year and I hope they keep doing it every year.  I find it purely amazing when people find generosity and caring deep within and especially in the midst of their pain.  There were over 320 babies & children honored at this event. Many people came and participated in person.  If you would like to participate next year, there are a few ways to keep in contact.  You can subscribe to the event blog, http://lightthenightwithlove.blogspot.com/ and  Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/LightTheNightWithLove.  I want to praise these two ladies for working so hard in preparation for this event and touching the hearts of many. When I saw my babies' names, I was absolutely in awe. What a beautiful tribute. Thank you again to Amanda & Franchesca.

In addition, here is a You Tube video link where you can go and view the release.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paZEHh8SXG8

No comments:

Post a Comment

{tickers}

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers