Animation/Template

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Our Story


This is a story special to my heart.  The  love story of the relationship between my unborn baby & me.  Miloh was a huge surprise and a beautiful miracle. Our time was cut short as decided by God. I make sure that by telling our story, I really go into every detail  because one day I hope to bind it for my personal keeping.  He grew inside of me for 18 weeks 3 days and I found out about him at 3 weeks 6 days.  The minute that stick turned positive, I knew I was in love and he was something special. It broke my heart to return him back to God and it has taken every ounce of will I have to keep moving forward when all I want to do is collapse on the floor.  I just miss him every day, but I have come to realize that my baby is in Heaven under the care of Jesus waiting for me, and my Braedy is here and he needs me every second of every day while he is still here and breathing.  I have been reminded of what there is to live for and what to not let pull me under.  But the day I walk into Heaven and pick up my baby from the nursery is the day I will stop grieving.  I won't ever stop crying over him when I feel the need to, or saying his name or remembering him.  It is a mother's job to care for her children, even the ones we no longer can see. And for this reason, I tell our story.  <3Miloh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

{tickers}

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers